Saturday, February 7, 2009

'blogging for dummies'

Well, after one day of sitting in this chair typing my mind into brain dead mush, I still cannot quite figure out what I am doing. I had email after email telling me they couldn't 'post' a comment on my blog. So I went into my account and messed with setting after setting and I think I finally figured out the problem.......maybe.......so I think you can post now under 'anonymous' then it will ask you to write the coded word and then it sends your message to my email for approval, THEN I can post it...oh brother!..what a mess I am when it comes to computer's.. I am now asking myself, is this REALLY going to be fun? ask me in a few days. Good thing this blog site has a cancel account clause with just a click away!

Hey, ya know the other day when I was telling all my email buddies about my recent job hunting experiences? ( I haven't blogged them yet here) . Well most of the time what I have run into is the fact that #1) I'm to old 2) Not enough degree 3) can't speak Spanish 4) 'overqualified' (my personal favorite insult) and the most recent #5) I live in St Cloud...yep, that's what they said! actually it wasn't meant to be an insult, they were more concerned with the mileage vs the wage ratio but it was really quite funny at the time. I wasn't upset with that, I laughed.
Ok. So this morning as I was browsing the want Ad's I came upon one that made me chuckle! now this was a first...It read ""Excellent communication of the English language" ...So I sent in my resume. If I have to make #6) can't speak excellent English on my list of rejections I think I will have to hang this job hunt up for awhile or do the unthinkable................apply at Walmart!

No comments:

Post a Comment