Friday, October 16, 2009
another day, another resume
Went out job hunting yesterday, it was awful! I was handing out my resume like it was candy on Halloween.. I even ran out! Maybe my costume was scaring people, ya know... haggered,middle aged , desperate crazy person! even went to the new Pet Supermarket by Beef O'Brady's in town, they plan on opening soon and were busy stocking shelves..Huh, what a riot...there were many others filling out applications that were at least 25 years younger then me, but all the jobs there were filled anyway, I just filled it out in case someone gets fired the first day or gets mauled by a cuddly Little bunny, hey it can happen, ever see Monty Python?!.YouTube - Monty Python Bunny Scene ..lol...I haven't filled out an application in 20 years...I doubt they would hire me anyway..tooo old!Its pretty bad when you can't even land a job working with a bunch of animals..After all ,I did work at a family practice for 15 years and that was a zoo! I thought about going to the nursing homes but changed my mind, they probably would think I was a new tenant and try checking me in, I saw myself screaming for help as they were wheeling my fat ass down the hall..not a pretty scene, so skip that , plus I hate nursing home smells! yuck! I saw an AD for a retail position at the Florida Mall at Frederick's of Hollywood but the reality of age has set in and even though it would be fun (to some degree) I could see the customers with looks on their faces of "you gotta be kidding "..not good for sales! I can't sell sex, I want a refund!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment