Well I finally created a Facebook account..I have no idea what I am doing..Isn't emailing enough? I guess not.
So if you take a look and it seems pretty stupid to you , well I guess you have to consider the source. I had a tough enough time trying to load a few pictures in and then suddenly I see all these people on there that I don't even know!! Where the heck did they come from? and are they talking to me?? no, they are carrying on conversations with other Facebookies! I'm sooooooooooo confused!!
Ya see...you open a small door to the Internet and the whole friggin planet wants to come in..GEEEZ!!
I guess it will all come to me after I get instructed how to do it , probably by a bunch of 5 year olds no doubt!
Take care!!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment