JUNE 25th 2009
Like everyone today, I was shocked to hear the news of the death of Michael Jackson. I was shopping for some scrubs for work when Sean called and said he heard it on the car radio ..I thought he was joking..I had just heard about the passing of Farrah Fawcett and this was just a little unreal. Life does turn on a dime and we should live every moment with love, laughter and joy..
When I think of Michael's passing it reminds me a lot of the passing of Diana and Elvis because I think his funeral will be massive, maybe even more dramatic .
I enjoyed his music, he was a great entertainer and had a surreal short life. He leaves 3 young children and a grieving family. Whether you are famous or not, that is sad.
Two entertainment icons died today and it is a date to remember, so I will in print.
May they both rest now, in the loving arms of God.
Michael Jackson, pop music legend, dead at 50 - CNN.com
Actress Farrah Fawcett Dead at 62 - Celebrity Gossip Entertainment News Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
People do not die for us immediately, but remain bathed in a sort of aura of life which bears no relation to true immortality but through which they continue to occupy our thoughts in the same way as when they were alive. It is as though they were traveling abroad. ~Marcel Proust

No comments:
Post a Comment